Website Marianopolis College
About Marianopolis College
Founded in 1908, Marianopolis is a private English-language college in Montreal specializing in pre-university education for about 2,000 students. A gateway to the world’s top universities, the College’s record of academic excellence, on-time graduation levels and university-acceptance rates into competitive programs is unmatched in Québec.
As members of a close-knit community, Marianopolis employees have the opportunity to excel professionally and enjoy generous benefits as well as a stimulating environment associated with working at one of the province’s premier post-secondary institutions.
For further information on Marianopolis, you are invited to visit https://www.marianopolis.edu/
Marianopolis is currently seeking candidates for the position of
COORDINATOR OF REGISTRAR SERVICES
Nature and Scope
Under the authority of the Academic Dean, the Coordinator of Registrar Services is responsible for the planning, administration and effectiveness of the day-to-day operations of registrar services. The Coordinator is also responsible for the development and management of related systems and processes that are under the purview of the Academic Dean’s Office.
Challenges and Opportunities
The College’s Strategic Plan 2021-2026 boldly states its goal of enhancing its reputation for excellence. It seeks to be “the pre-university college of choice (providing) clear pathways to and rigorous preparation for university”. To achieve this, the Plan calls specifically for ensuring “services and processes are more accessible, efficient, cohesive and student-centered.” As Coordinator of Registrar Services, you will play a key role in maintaining the high quality of services offered by your department. As well, working in collaboration with faculty and other members of the Academic Dean’s Office, you will have the responsibility of implementing new tools in order to improve the efficiency of operations in the planning cycle, from admissions to registration.
- Responsible for the administration, development, implementation and continuous improvement of all processes and procedures pertaining to registrar services, including admissions, scheduling, registration, student records, transmissions, reporting, sanction and graduation.
- Provides timely and accurate student progression and registration data, admissions reports and data used for enrolment projections, as well as regulations, admissions policies and statistics relating to the enrolment of students.
- Ensures that the confirmation of attendance process is performed and external audits are prepared and submitted to the Ministry and to respond to queries from the Ministry.
- Supervises and approves the Confirmation de l’effectif every semester: Evaluates, develops, manages, and maintains, systems used for registrar services, including admissions, scheduling, registration, and student records management, as well as systems and processes used for academic planning and program management.
- Ensures alignment of the admission process with the College’s enrolment priorities.
- Ensures that financial assistance programs for students, both external and internal are communicated validated and updated and that confirmations of students’ eligibility status are performed.
- Determines and manages the human, financial and material resources of registrar services and is responsible for the hiring, coordination, supervision, evaluation and development of all personnel under the Coordinator’s direct supervision.
- Represents the College at external organizations and committees where the Coordinator’s presence is required.
- High degree of accuracy coupled with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and coordinate simultaneous projects within established deadlines
- Ability to organize workflow, coordinating and producing materials
- Dedication to making student-centred decisions
- Creative and able to lead and motivate teams
- A strong commitment to a collaborative approach
- Appreciation for the mission, vision and values of the College
- A track record of significant accomplishments related to the challenges and issues of the position
- An innovative spirit and an ability to solve complex problems
- University degree (undergraduate) in an appropriate field (relevant experience may also be considered)
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Quebec post-secondary education, in particular College programs
- Knowledge of Skytech systems (asset)
- Experience in management or team coordination
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Fluently bilingual in English and French, both spoken and written
Marianopolis College encourages applications from qualified individuals, including women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Indigenous peoples and persons with disabilities. Only those applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you believe you have the profile we are seeking, please forward your résumé with a letter explaining your interest by completing the “Registration Form”. All information received will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To apply for this job please visit Coordinator%20of%20Registrar%20Services%20Marianopolis%20college.